Effective Date: [i12/07/22]
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION [DRAFTING NOTE: Use this section to describe the types of information you collect about individuals and how you collect it (e.g., directly from the user, through automated technologies, or from other sources such as advertising partners or other third parties).]
Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form, during registration, while making a reservation, while setting up an account with us, when you contact us for customer support, or at checkout. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address, and phone number.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION [DRAFTING NOTE: Use this section to describe how you use each type of personal information described in the collection section above.]
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following: ● To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information;
● To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
● To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
● To send you abandoned cart reminders if you added items to your shopping cart but did not complete check out;
● To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
● With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION [DRAFTING NOTE: Use this section to describe the third parties to whom you provide the personal information you collect. If you sell, rent, or lease personal information, we recommend consulting with your legal counsel about your obligations.]
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following: ● With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, online store support, advertising partners, and email service providers.
● With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message communications. For more information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice.
● With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
● As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
● If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
● With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others. DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS [DRAFTING NOTE: Use this section to describe any online advertising and analytics practices for your business.]
www.aboutads.info. [DRAFTING NOTE: If you provide information to advertising partners for targeted or cross-context behavioral advertising, this may be deemed a sale of information under the California Consumer Privacy Act or otherwise trigger obligations under privacy legislation. Additionally, if you engage in or allow targeted advertising, you may be subject to industry self-regulatory codes related to these activities. We recommend consulting with your legal counsel about your obligations.]
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our website, visit
www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit
tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.] [DRAFTING NOTE: Google Analytics is very commonly used, and their terms require this information to be included. If Google Analytics is not used, the preceding sentence can be deleted.]
Your web browser may allow you to block or disable cookies; however, parts of our website may not function properly if you do so.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, such as order confirmations.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us. For more information, see our Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions available at [insert link to your mobile terms].
[YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS] [DRAFTING NOTE: Depending on the privacy legislation that is applicable to you, you may be required to provide your users with certain rights, such as the ability to access, correct and delete the data you hold about them. We recommend consulting with your legal counsel about your obligations.]
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at [add contact information].